homestead - Re: [Homestead] President-elect Obama's first press conference

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] President-elect Obama's first press conference
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:03:41 -0800 (PST)

I missed the knock on SP. I thought it went well, overall. He seemed very
nervous, as should be expected. When people speak in public, sometimes they
lock-up their body in such a way that they look stiff, turn pale , and
sometimes pass out. He did look stiff. But, as a process,I was impressed.
I need to see what it is going to cost us all;and not just in money. That's
what I am waiting for......bobford