homestead - Re: [Homestead] Let's begin -- same rules apply

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Let's begin -- same rules apply
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:51:36 EST

You mean republicans?? 5 in the senate, and 12 at last count in the house,
with 25 predicted when the dust settles. Unfortunately, the 5 senators were
all
the moderates, so the Dems will just marginalize the remaining members more
to the right. This does not bode well for reaching across the aisle and
reaching compromises. I really liked how Pelosi made an acceptance speech
last
night as well, talking about her plans......... The puppetmaster.

Drew

In a message dated 11/5/2008 12:35:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,