homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:44:36 -0800 (PST)

NBC has been clearly advocating for B.O. in their press coverage, even beyond
the other mainstream media. One of the analysys, I think Chuck Todd (NBC)
said to watch Virginia and PA. They close early and if McCain wins one
strong, or both together , then all bets are off, because the polling, once
again, was in error. .....bobford