homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:05:50 -0800 (PST)

Republican control in the congress has been gone since 2006. Republican
power in the presidency has been lame duck status for the past year and will
be officially gone in less than 48 hours.

The majority agrees with you Rob. We are soon to see what the Democtats do
with complete power. I want the same for my brothers' children as you do for
your children and grandchildren, I think. ........bobford