homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:20:40 -0500

Agreed. I think it will be the equivalent of jumping out of the frying pan and jumping straight into the fires of Hell...lol.
But, you already knew how I felt.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Rob wrote:

My problem is I didn't realize that so many didn't see anything wrong with the trillions that disappeared or the thousands & thousands dead and the growing police state here in the USA. They either dislike Obama enough that they are willing to continue with the money-war(s) thing or think the money-wars is a good thing and want it to continue.

I think a lot of people agree that something is drastically wrong. McCain isn't the solution. But I don't think Obama is, either. He might end the wars we can't afford and have no business being in, but it sounds like he'll spend money we don't have in lots of other ways (better spent at home, I suppose, but still...).

Lynn Wigglesworth

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda