homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:24:31 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:

> Did you listen to it? Why did you put FAKE in the subject line? It is
> Obama's own voice. How can you post and say it is not true? I
> listened...it is in context..not misconstrued...he clearly says that
> electricity will go up-skyrocket was his word, not mine, due to
> bankrupting coal powered plants. I realize that your "it's not true"
> came from a pasted article, but Rob, it *is* true.

Did we listen to the same audio piece? I listened to the one at the link
you sent. "Clearly says"? "skyrocketing was his word"? He DIDN'T say
anything about electricity costs skyrocketing in the piece *I* listened
to. That may be the result of making coal plants pay for pollution they
cause (and he didn't say if existing plants are exempt), but he didn't
say it in that audio.

Lynn Wigglesworth

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/