homestead - Re: [Homestead] Interesting site

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Interesting site
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:53:50 EST

> >You know I love you, but you are slipping into the same shameful
> practice as some of your other unnamed list members:

At the very minimum, a summary. Even the lighest internet user is inundated
with URLs all the time. I suppose what bothers me is the assumption that if
you all didn't forward all those naked URLs, we ignorant backwoods type would
not know what was going on in the world.

I'm not interested in the wide world of everything that is going on in the
universe, I'm interested in what YOU think about it. That's why I'm on this
list.

James