homestead - Re: [Homestead] Interesting site

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Interesting site
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 04:49:26 -0800 (PST)

james; I can't speak for lisa, but one good thing about the internet , in my
view, is that there are no longer any people with access to any information
that anyone else doesn't, at the exact same time, have access.

And James, that 'any' includes you "ignorant backwoods type" whose use and
understanding of the language is superior to mine. 'Whose familiarity with
the basic structure of things organic to nature are keener than mine. 'Whose
adaptation to 'place' ,while surprsingly similar to the intuition of
business, is of stronger instinct than mine......

I always put my comments with a link; but , almost always, my new find is
already old news to everyone. But, in case you haven't heard out there in
the hills and hollers, Barrack Obama is soon to fill your life with joy and
make everything really special (link provided below) ;-) ....bobford

http://titsforobama.ning.com/

Hell James, sometimes, some of us post 'to this list' just to say "hello".