homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bev. I've been eating at WH for almost as many years as they have been in
business. They used to have AYCE, that I guarantee. I think when it phased
out here, 10-12 years ago, the last price was $8.95 (most wh, like any chain,
are probably franchise, ).

You paid that price, and then ordered from the menu, you could get eggs,
grits, bacon, sausage, pecan waffles, smothered, covered and all of that
stuff, on the AYCE.

You had to order one thing, at a time , though, after your first plate, and ,
then the grill cook would cook your next thing you ordered. I know waffle
house began in GA, but I've eaten in them in many states; the menus are the
same, but not everywhere had the AYCE, I I have eaten it many times.......bobf

p.s. I'm sure certain menu items were not included, but most of the typical
breakfast items were included