homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:08:52 -0400

Lynda wrote:

And, for a change every now and again, he liked soft boiled eggs. He's the only person I've ever seen who could tap around the top of the egg and get the top to come off like a nice little cap. My little sister and I used to watch in total facination!

I was taught to do that...German soft boiled..of course, I am not that fond of soft boiled eggs

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda