homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

We suffered more than other countries during most wars, from WWII to now.
WWII was a European war, , not our war, either. That is why people like
Scott Nearing spoke out against our involvement in both WW's. What was our
interest in Korea? In Vietnam? in the g_d d*mn U.N. for that matter.

We allow our representatives to make choices. The fact that we paid more or
suffered "more" 'is' irrelevant.

The fact that we paid or suffered,at all, and for what reason, begs the
questions ....bobford