homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old books

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old books
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to have my (dead) paternal grandmothers bible. Not the family
bible, just the one she always carried.

It has no value (most bibles, even very old ,huge,illustrated ones don't-
they are just way too common) other than my memories. I have let it be known
that when I die, I am to be cremated with no obituary , and no services, but
I do want my brothers to bury my ashes in the dirt at that womans gravesite
....bobf