homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

The internet has put most used book shops out of business, regardless of
location. I used to love to prowl through the "ghost" book stores in New
Orleans. I am a compulsive book buyer. I force my self not to buy books
anymore. That is one of my drawbacks in moving. Thousands and thousands of
books, and periodicals.......bobford