homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:00:03 -0400

bob ford wrote:
That was very creative. Though, If all of that was true Bev, the sob
would have a smashed car, , and a broken jaw, if you were my kin.
One day I might share a story of how I obliged a former business
acquaintance to pay me my mooney. When it comes to your money, you
must take it personally and seriouslly ....bobf

It is true. DH wanted to do just what you describe, but I couldn't have afforded to bail him out of jail. Sometimes, it is easiest and best to just walk away.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda