homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:46:35 EDT

> >It is just more prevalent...worse than it used to be.
> Sorry, no links to back that up.

I don't require links, you observation will suffice.

Well, I couldn't deny it. People are viewed as disposable and opportunities
for exploitation more openly now than ever. My point would be that sexual
harassment, is only one from of harassment, and harassment itself is only one
form of control. And I don't see any alternative than to get out of Sodom
and
Gomorrah altogether to avoid it.

James