homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

That was very creative. Though, If all of that was true Bev, the sob would
have a smashed car, , and a broken jaw, if you were my kin. One day I might
share a story of how I obliged a former business acquaintance to pay me my
mooney. When it comes to your money, you must take it personally and
seriouslly ....bobf