homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:57:59 -0400

> Finally at one point I had to
> say, By God, never again! And so it has been.

About seven years ago I came to the same conclusion. About 10 years before
that I thought the problem was the greedy and incompetent defense industry
so I left that for other industries. Little was different, mostly the
customers were tougher but people were the same. I quit then managed to
keep going until this year when Uncle started showering me with money once a
month.

Don Bowen KI6DIU