homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

It is not my place to talk about your life . you and ron made the right
decision for you. Me, I would have gone to the city, talked to someone in a
local joint, give him a picture a name and address, and instructions.

It is easily done, and it is not expensive. There are big ugly men covered
with prison tats who will deliver a message for a few hundred dollars. I am
speaking from personal experience.

I do not let people mess with my money. That's why I hate politicians and
bankers so much. I haven't figured out a proper way to f**k with
them......bobf