homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:33:55 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

If you think things aren't different for men, I have to ask you
this...when was the last time your boss came up to you and played with
your hair, or your shirt?

Me personally? Bev, you've seen a picture of me. If I was any uglier I'd have to be two people! But, yes, it does happen to men too.

Yes, I do recall that picture. In response, I beg you to think of ZZTop groupies...lol...I don't think you are ugly, James. Denise doesn't think you are ugly either.
Ugliness has nothing to do with harassment. Harassment has to do with power and control of people. Someone like you exudes strength and is less likely to be victimized.

hair and shirt.

The world is a bit different now, James.

How has that changed?

It is just more prevalent...worse than it used to be.
Sorry, no links to back that up.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda