homestead - Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yea, I saw your link to the howard stern interviews, it was hilarious. Not
one od the people interviewed had a clue about obama's position. When they
were asked if they agreed with obama's anti abortion platform, one answered,
"yea, that is murder , you know". You are someone else, said it right, he is
the "new , shiny thing"

p.s. My neighbor made me listen to howard stern once (In his auto). Stern
is disgusting. I don't have a radio in my truck, there is a hollow plastic
space where a radiom belongs. I kept waiting for a better one, now , after,
many yyears, I've lost interest. Consequently, I have never heard most of
the well known radio talk shows of which people speak.

When I drive the wife's car, the station is usally on NPR, if it is
particularly boring, I'll switch over to a country or jazz station, but I
really don't use radio. I don't have a radio in my home. Sometimes, I
listen to music on the computer, but there hasn't been a good rock group
since the allman brothers broke up, and the new country is too "pop" for me.
.....bobford