homestead - Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:19:06 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Lynda, you're not with the program.

If you say anything at all ....<snip>

Thank you for my morning laugh..very nice.

The rather uber-conservative TV and talkshow host, Sean Hannity, conducted one of his 'man on the street' interviews. For all I know personally, he may have done 100 interviews and picked the six or seven that suited his purpose. He says they were completely random and there were a doxen people with him who would have had to go along with the deception otherwise. He went to Harlem and randomly went up to a passer-by and asked:

Are you sure that was Hannity or Hannity reporting what Howard Stern did? I posted a link to the Stern 'interviews' a week or so ago where Stern went to Harlem and attributed McCain's policies to Obama like those you quoted.

Bev

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda