homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bad day ahead?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bad day ahead?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:46:24 -0700 (PDT)

If the yen goes to seventy (thast "fall" is actually a 'rise' to us in USD),
yes the world will look like it will stop. At that point the USD will be on
the verge of flat-out bust. Oil will be minimum $500 barrel, because it will
no longer be deniominated in dollars.

Oil affects everything. Yen at seventy, IMO, 'guarantees' "big' war.
read that article that woman wrote about the crisis from my other email.
When it comes right down to it, when things go really south, we will see
unimagined brute force. This is not about the stock market. This is much
more dangerous. This is civilization-changing stuff. ....bobford