homestead - Re: [Homestead] an honest reporter

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] an honest reporter
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:27:52 -0400

That reporter is also a very successful, published author, named Orson Scott
Card.?? He is perhaps best known for a novel and short story called "Ender's
Game".

He also happens to be Mormon.?? Hmmm, a Mormon Democrat.?? To me, that's
almost an oxymoron.?? However, Harry Reid is Mormon too.?? I guess there's
all kinds...

Ray