homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:19:24 -0800

Well, I was sorta wrong. It is happening with early voting in FIVE states.
http://www.votetrustusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1967&Itemid=26

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977484286&grpId=3659174697248455&nav=Groupspace

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Lynda, if it was a major snafu, it should be on some news link. If you
run across a link, please share.

Believe me, Mr. "Hairspray Gov. Crist" is not sticking his neck out for
McCain, or anyone (other than himself)....bobford