homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:06:38 -0400

[Not from Roy]

Bob, it has been proven that it *can* happen, in particular with the Diebold machines. NIST did a huge long study involving how easily the machines can be tampered with. It's not urban legend that it's possible. It's not urban legend that there were problems with the machines in Georgia and Florida. Roy could fill you in more, but please don't believe it's not possible.