homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

That is bothersome, Lynda. If it is only a few people here and there, it is
probably more a problem with the voter not paying attention. If it becomes a
consistent problem; the machines should go away and should be switched to all
paper ballots. It did say all companie's machines were having problems, not
just diebold. In AZ, if you vote early (I did), you vote by paper ballot
through the mail.....bobford