homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:53:51 -0400

I honestly do believe that the machines (at least some of them) are
rigged, or the vote is tampered with somewhere between the machine and
the tabulation center. I've seen way too many credible reports. My
candidate doesn't stand a snowballs chance of ever winning, but more
than anything I hate lies, deception, and cheating, and call it where
ever I think it's happening. I won't believe that elections are fair
until there is a paper trail that allows every vote to be counted and
recounted, even if it takes 2 months to name the winner.

Lynn Wigglesworth