homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:02:16 -0700

On Oct 22, 2008, at 1:35 PM, bob ford wrote:

They 'are' tracking me Lynn. I just saw another helicopter looking at me last night. They thought the fact that they landed on the helipad at the nearby hospital fooled me. And, you should worry to , since you are one of my email contacts <G> ......bobford

Bob's privacy paranoia appears pathetic but is perhaps perspicacious.

The helicopter traffic here in the Phoenix area is disconcerting to this country boy. Perhaps it's just lots of news choppers covering accordion traffic or simple cop chases of criminals hurdling backyard fences, but whatever the reason, the chopper traffic is heavy. The incessant noise drove me inside a few days ago.