homestead - Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:50:55 -0800

O.K., the Florida machines are already having problems. They had to shut the blooming pollling places down until they could fix the machines. The folks would do whatever (pull a lever?) for Teflon and McNasty would come up. That was on the news yesterday afternoon. Showed live shots, so it wasn't just some talking empty head.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

There probably are some 'rigged' elections: Bad machines, incorrect procedures, dead people voting. The idea that it is prevalent enough to decide a national election in favor of republicans is just not valid.

Most of these problems happen in large urban areas which are usually controlled by urban activist democrats. Diebold is not even an issue , this year. And, if their spokesman hadn't made a stupid statement, it would never have been an issue. I totally agree with you about paper trail, though. I voted on a paper ballot. ....bobford