homestead - Re: [Homestead] Patriotism, was Why I'm Voting Democrat.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Patriotism, was Why I'm Voting Democrat.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:20:45 -0800

O.K., now, please don't say you don't like turkey and venison cause we'll just have to make ya stand in a corner for that one!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Well Lynda, I'm not particularly patriotic, nowadays. I don't prefer pumpkin, just like I don't prefer squash. I abhor rutabagos. Given hunger, though. I would happily eat any of the aforementioned foods....bobf