homestead - [Homestead] Patriotism, was Why I'm Voting Democrat.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Patriotism, was Why I'm Voting Democrat.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:56:07 -0800

Now see, Bob, that is down right unpatriotic <g> How can you not like pumpkin???

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

'sounds like you are taking care of you and yours. That, I believe , is what is important . I hope your significant other and other family are working with you.

1962, huh. See, I paid you a compliment. But still, you aren't even on the edge of "old", 'hardly even middle age.

I got my wife a pumpkin cookie from market this morning. I don't prefer pumpkin. I'm going to see if neighbors will give me their leftover halloween pumpkins for compost.....bobford