homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:05:38 -0400

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:49 AM, <paxamicus AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> As opposed to Sarah "You betcha winky winky"' Palin's, "I'm not going
> to answer the questions you ask me, Gwen, I'm going to stick to my
> index cards"?
>
> It is to laugh, the whole damn thing.

Guess she didn't want to debate? Or she can do whatever the heck she wanted
because she's extra special? And we don't care, because she's 'cute'?

I couldn't laugh. It made me ill. It was an extension of what we've had -
change the rules or make up new ones.

We like in the culture of Whatever. Zero accountability or is it
responsibility?

Lisa