homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:12:53 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. Acorn hires the registration collecotrs. If they were paid and taught
to bring in only valid registrations, that is what they would be bringing in.
What they are bringing in "is" what they are paid to bring in.

This will not change until they start locking people up, and using RICO
against them. If a concerted effort to throw a constitutional election isn't
organized crime, then there is no organized crime. This will destroy any
chance of Obama saying that he won legitimately, if the election is close.
............bobford