homestead - Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:21:25 -0400

As available as information is on the internet, most people still get
their news from television networks. If something big is happening,
they will turn to CNN or FOX, but usually not. Newspapers are a thing
of the past. The internet?, well, most people I know only get online to
check the long term weather, play games, or shop e-bay. No one but me
actively reads news. I am the only one I know that actively searches
for articles on both sides of an issue. If people listen to the radio
or read internet sites, they are usually one sided, i.e. conservative
sites or liberal sites, with not much crossover.

bob ford wrote:

Americans still believe the main stream media enough to give a big
edge to their (MSM) preferred candidate. McCain never had a chance
this year.

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan