homestead - Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:06:29 -0400

Mogrits wrote:

That one is tongue in cheek. In this clip, Farrakhan is calling Obama
"The Messiah", and I don't think he is kidding. There isn't much funny
about that.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=77539

I think he says Obama is a herald for the Messiah, but regardless of what he calls him, I think it is clear that the Nation of Islam is 100% behind Obama, and I think the Islamic world as a whole is behind Obama. You will know for certain if after the elections they are firing off weapons in celebration in the streets of Islamabad, Nairobi, Tehran, Baghdad, Jakarta and Mogadishu.
Farrakhan's comments explain why certain groups have been uncharacteristically quiet...
When Malloy or whatever his name was, quit, Hamas was basically told to shut up. The Obama camp did not want such 'distractions'..that is the word I keep hearing.. so you haven't heard much from the rest of the world on Obama since he won the nomination...They practically worship the guy in the Middle East and in Africa, but you aren't hearing that now...the mainstream media is silent about that. You hear that he drew large crowds in Germany, but not that his picture is on buses in Kenya. Is is a good thing that radical leaders and countries that are not friendly to the US support Obama? Why is the media not debating or discussing this? Since the conventions, the media seems almost afraid to air any kind of story that might in any way be 'anti-Obama'.

Personally, I don't trust the media anymore, especially when it comes to revealing the hard truth about Democrats. The whole Edwards affair, pun intended, was the last straw for me, and I don't think I am alone.

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan