homestead - Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:00:31 -0800

McCain has stopped in the middle of a speech to tell a little old lady that she was wrong (she said she had heard that Teflon was an Arab) and that Teflon "is a good guy, just not right for the presidency." I don't see that as encouraging the misinformation.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

That is a funny article. The 3 responses are not. This one is chilling.

"If he is elected, he will be assassinated by some heroic American
Patriot.....perhaps sooner?"

The "off with his head", "liar", "terrorist" and other wild comments
I'm hearing from the crowd at McCain rallies and the fact that
McCain/Palin are encouraging them, denying them or not stopping the
speech and disagreeing (depending on your opinion) are really making
this a negative to the point of being scary election.

Rob - Va