homestead - Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:30:24 -0400

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 1:06 AM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I apologize in advance, but this is way to funny not to pass on...
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/gerard_baker/article4392846.ece

That one is tongue in cheek. In this clip, Farrakhan is calling Obama
"The Messiah", and I don't think he is kidding. There isn't much funny
about that.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=77539

I'm wondering, should Obama win, if my friends and neighbors with more
pronounced accents than myself will call him "Obamer".

Warren