homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, Please..., was Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, Please..., was Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:02:14 -0800

Seriously, I would like to know the same thing Bev wants to know and so far no one is answering, what judgement?

I see poor judgment on many things. Getting money for his wife's employer. Having Rezko as a friend. Just to name a couple.

Plus, McCain can't do much with a Congress that is Dem. Teflon can do a whole bunch of damage with his good buddy, Mz. El Flakco Palosi and the rest of the really flaky Dems.

When the same party is in charge of the White House, the Senate and the House, that spells disaster AND I am amazed how fast folks forget that with the last 7 years staring them in the face!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>