homestead - Re: [Homestead] Judgement indicators

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Judgement indicators
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

You've pretty much called this correctly. This is true nation-wide, not just
South. People who live in cities and depend heavily on government &
government services tend to support Dems; while rural and more independent
people tend to support repubs. That is true in practically any part of the
country.

To argue that rural people shouldn't vote for repubs would be an opinion; but
to argue that what you observe is not correct, would be denying the obvious.
....bobford