homestead - Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:09:47 -0400

It is interesting. I'm hippy-type left-leaning in some things
(pro-environment, anti-war), but I also want government out of my life.
I noticed that most people against the bailout were to the left and
right of center. I think people in the middle don't take much of a stand
anymore. They just want to protect what they have, no matter what they
have to give up to get security.

Lynn Wigglesworth