homestead - Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:34:15 -0400

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
I'm hoping that just prying Bush out of the
White House will fix some of the un-Constitutional abuses of power that he's created. If she's right, I've got my pitchfork at the ready. I think there are a lot of angry people in this country itching for a revolution.

It's funny. Lynn you are a left leaning independent and I am a right leaning independent, and yet, I find myself agreeing with you a lot. I guess that is true for the country as a whole, that we all feel frustrated and angry about the whole damn mess, regardless of our affiliations. It is an interesting unifier.

Bev

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net