homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bill not passing

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bill not passing
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:15:00 EDT

> >That's flippant and insensitive. Huge numbers of good people have
> worked hard for decades, holding true to the rules told them by those
> they trusted. To have the rug jerked out from under them after decades
> of working hard is tragic.

No it isn't. Reality is flippant and insensitive, get used to it. He who
lives by credit and usury, dies by credit and usury.

What is happening now is that our metal is hot on the forge and the dross is
being burned away. If playing by the rules means you expect to sit on your
duff for the last 40 years of your life while the rest of th the world plies
you
with goods and services, too f'ing bad, you lose. </HTML>