homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bill not passing

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bill not passing
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:25:24 -0500

On Sep 30, 2008, at 7:48 AM, bob ford wrote:

Gene; I guess you have switched your voter registration back to Mo., but i thought yuou might be intereted to know the entire AZ delegation voted against the plan./ From Goldwater conservative Shadegg to Ultra-liberal Pastor (my Rep.) ....bobford

Very interesting. Republicans and Democrats standing together. Imagine the possibilities.

I actually have dual voter registration. Could illegally vote twice. The stakes are high. I don't expect the election to be close. Missouri probably needs my vote more than Arizona.