homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:05:31 -0800

No, "we" didn't do it. "Some" of us have screamed, hollered, written letters, hounded politicians, not bought beyond our means and so educated our children. We have allowed the public school brainwashing machine to teach consumerism. We haven't bought into more and more and more house or keep up with the Jones.

And, we aren't the government. "They" are cause they're the morons that keep voting in more morons.

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I know. However, how stupid does one have to be, to go along with
what is quite obviously a "trap". We ARE the government, and we did
it to ourselves. No blame can be placed anywhere but ourselves. WE
LET IT HAPPEN! We even encouraged it. It is squarely our fault,
every one.

Ray