homestead - Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:08:09 -0800

If that is so, why does this government keep getting its bloomers in a bunch when other countries do as they do???? Oh, that's right, silly me, our government believes in do as I say, not as I do. So, Iran can sit down and shut up, Argentina can sit down and shut up, Korea can sit down and shut up, Russia can sit down and shut up, China can sit down and shut up.

A whole country of hypocrits!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I'm sorry, Lynda, but conquered is conquered. Whether you saw the
writing on the wall, as you put it, and surrendered, or got the
daylights beat out of you, or got rounded up and put in cattle pens,
the indigenous peoples were ALL conquered. And sovereign means
exactly what the government says it means, which you correctly stated,
is whatever the government wants it to mean.

I said this earlier, I think. Sometimes life is hard.