homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:55:50 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

> A couple of years ago it was "Bubble? Ho, hum, how boring..." And now
> that
> bubble bids fair to change the course of history.

Do you really think it will change anything fundamental? It doesn't seem
to matter what sort of red flag the American people get slapped across
the face with...they just get up, brush themselves off, and go on
obliviously with their lives. James...I keep thinking of your "Emperor's
New Groove" analogy, and it always makes me smile. Every time something
goes wrong but the country doesn't actually implode, "Yippe, I'm a llama
again". It's going to take some SERIOUS hurting to get people attention.

Lynn Wigglesworth