homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:46:55 -0800

Yeah, and what did the government just have to do to keep GS from not sinking. Seems that maybe his experience is all about sinking! Let's see, his whole world of experience is a couple of years with Lyndon Johnson, a couple of years with Nixon and then Goldman Sachs. yeah, I'd hire him to run the treasurery!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

he is a past chairman of Goldman Sachs. Even if he has pesonal integrity (which I have no idea, one way or the other), he has lived inside that world of vampires and werewolves so long, he couldn't be honest with himself, even if he tried.

I say, "amen" , to what you said, Gene ...............bobford