homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:36:42 -0400

Well, if the worst happens ;-) and he gets elected, I can only hope you are right. I don't think you are, but I can hope. I won't, however, hold my breath. He (BO) has succeeded only in surrounding himself with some of the sleaziest and crooked people around, for the last 20 years (not that McCain hasn't, as well). If he really isn't sleazy, he has the worst judgement in people I have ever seen. That alone would disqualify him from being president, IMHO.

Ray