homestead - [Homestead] shiny stuff....

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] shiny stuff....
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

LOL Bob,
You must take the same route I used to. I never ate there but it is amazing
how often I had to walk past Hooters to get from my office to businesses in
the Arizona Center.
Van Dell

Bob,
You once mentioned your dog getting you banned from the Hamburger Works. I
wondered if there is a story there that you would like to share with us.