homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:45:28 -0500

On Sep 12, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

It seems the rumors of the death of the
Republican Party were greatly exagerated!

I don't expect it to much different this time.

I don't see the Republican party dying. I see it changing substantially. The old template is no longer viable. Rovian campaign tactics are keeping it alive longer than it would otherwise be; they will continue to be effective until voters wise up.

The pain level is rising most strongly for those on the lower end of the financial scale. Those people are not represented by Rovian clients.